Monday, January 3, 2011

Such a sleepful day...

Yeah not the best day today. I didn't sleep till 6AM, and when I woke up at 4PM I went back to sleep around 7PM and I just woke up now ._. Oh god, This is so bad... Not much to talk about since I did sleep the whole day.

On the other side of things, I just found out my cousin Eileen actually reads/follows this blog. Makes me feel better knowing one more person cares, well in the family anyways.

I loved talking to Michelle about photography, anyone really as long as they know noting of it. If they knew better than I, then its a little awkward :[

So some person name Liz wanted to buy my iTouch, but she hasnt responded back :\ Another thing is that I found someone to buy an English book from. We will be meeting up at Borders in the Fremont Hub, at 1:00PM. So if I go missing or I die you guys have the right to catch those people x] Damn am I over dramatic...

No comments:

Post a Comment