Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My day today

Okay, lets just start it off from the beginning... Er I dont know when that is because I didnt sleep.. HAH!
Okay well my mom bought popeyes chicken, then I slept after. Soon later I had a nightmare of a ghost coming up my bed and blankets... So horrid...

Woke up, looked for a camera backpack on Craigslist and the one I wanted was sold :[ It was first $150 then lowered to $135 and now its gone... damn...

I should be making my appointment for my hepatitis shot part two ._. bleh. Thats basically my whole day... I should be hanging out with Daniel soon though ._. I feel so bad for leaving him hanging like the past two days.

Oh and there is milk in the frig that I should probably drink a glass of to accomplish one of my new years goals... BUT ITS SO WHITE!!! EWW!

2 comments:

  1. You've always had the wierdest sleeping habbits, aha. -_-
    Ew! HHepatitis shots hurt! QQ
    LOL. I never liked milk either. It tastes so nasty. But I manage to force myself to down it, holding my nose so that I won't taste the awful taste. Teehee. Why don't you just add chocolate to it: chocolate milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know I think its going back to normal... hopefully...
    Aha yeah it does ._. If I take the shot soon it just ruins one of the goals I was hoping to accomplish before 2012.
    But you drink like silk milk or something... XD I should do that ._. Maybe I should just drink a small carton of milk...

    ReplyDelete