Sunday, January 9, 2011

Losing is fun.

Yeah I said it, losing can be fun. Too often I win at the games I play, So sometimes here and there I'll try doing something stupid that can end up being epic win or just losing. But I dont care. My cousin and I were playing smash brothers melee and I just lost some match because I was enjoying myself more. I forget how to have fun sometimes and focus on the winning ._. bad bad bad think that'll be one of my goals for 2011 play for fun, lose for fun, and win for nothing.

So this morning I got some McD breakfast. I ate a hashbrown and their new oatmeal. Their new oatmeal is very filling. Too bad I couldn't finish it and gave it to my dad. The apples are very sour in the oatmeal too :3 Im usually buying coffee for my dad but this time I was like Im gonna buy a Iced Mocha for myself, yeah! Then when I got home and drank it, It tasted bitter... So once again I gave it to my dad...

Damn today was a long ass day! Maybe because I woke up at 7 and stayed up and haven't took a nap yet. Ending it here even though the day hasn't ended! I wanna go exercise some more :] Peas!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! xD Slowing down on your competitive side, eh? That's great. Enjoy yourself.
    Man, now I am hungry for some McDonald's...! HAH.

    ReplyDelete