Saturday, January 15, 2011

So full...

I ate more then I usually ever eat in a restaurant(unrelated but I totally been spelling this word wrong even with auto correct)... Larry, my sister, and I ate at Red Robins today. I ordered the BBQ chicken Salad with unlim fries. Usually I never take adv. of that because I cant finish it and it becomes a togo box. For once I actually got a refill and finished everything. Ugh so crazy.

Went inline skating with my sister at Lake Elizabeth for an hour and she almost fell... Damn I was so hoping for her to drop her phone...

Yeah I didnt eat since then and now I just wanna enjoy my turkey ham-mich with Cherry Soda, kthxbai.

PS. TO THE WORLD.. Why do you make bread square shape and everything else is like circle... seriously... start making circle ham and turkey. Im so sick of biting the sides and eating nothing but bread. OR EVEN MAKE CIRCLE BREAD Just dont... reverse it... Theres no point in having circle bread and square meat...

2 comments:

  1. "Red Robins...Yum!" Aha. I got that commercial song stuck in my head, as everyone seems to be all about Red Robins these days. xD
    The unlimited friends sound yummy though. :D
    LOL. Did you do more rounds?
    They do have circle ham and turkey! I haven't seen circle bread, not unless you count a bagel.
    Why don;t you just get the square ham/turkey and square bread? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I haven't seen the commercial since like I was in elementary... Not even, only because you talk to Alec XD
    unlimited friends?! LOL They always have unlimited fries :3
    Ahah yeah we did do more rounds xD
    AHH! YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW COMPLICATED FOOD...

    ReplyDelete