Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family can also make you sad.

So few days ago, I went upstairs wanting to shoot some pictures of my aunt, uncle, and grandma. I couldn't find an excuse, eventually I did. I went upstairs to get the mail and package for my sister. So I went up with my film camera, sadly I only got two shots. They didn't want me taking pictures of them, because they were playing blackjack. They fear that it is illegal to gamble with quarters amongst family. I don't think its illegal is it? As of now I still want to, thinking of the worst to come. I want to remember my family if anything bad happens to them or me. Apparently that's not going to happen, as I type this I am getting emotional. I have regrets of not knowing my grandpa better or having any memories of him. The only memory I have of him is yelling at me to not jump around the house, such as stairs or from the couch to the floor. I have around 20 shots left in my film, I'm hoping to complete by tomorrow. One day maybe, they will realize how much they mean to me. Even though I look as I isolate myself from them. I just don't like talking about futuristic things.

That's all I like to blog about for today ._.

1 comment:

  1. ...I'm sure your family knows that they mean a lot to you, and vice versa...'Cause they love you...y'know?

    ReplyDelete