Monday, January 24, 2011

RE-First Day Of College

Going back to college... Yeah I couldn't sleep all night. I couldn't tell if it was the anxiety or excitement. I would like blame majority of it on anxiety. I slept early so it was a good start. But I also knew this was problematic. Usually when I sleep early then normal time, I wake up too early. In this scenario, I went to sleep at 9 woke up at 12. I decided that if I didn't sleep within 5 minutes I would go eat. So I got up and ate a burger and a hot dog. Damn, I'm fat... When I finally got to sleep my alarm disturbingly woke me ._. Scarcely I woken up.

Got ready then I took my dad to his friends house so I can take the car. I got to school soon after one hour early and scouted my class. So I had some free time so I thuoght I would look for my digital photo class as well. So I did and couldnt find it.

OH SHIT I SHOULD LOOK FOR MY ADOBE PHOTO SHOP RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF POSTING THIS! SHIT POST MORE LATER T.T


Just to make it short before I forget just gonna add some notes in here.
-Car keys wouldnt come out
-Photography Teacher
-JFK students
-Probation

PS I NEED TO PEE

I lied I dont wanna post anymore. I'll just clarify what I was gonna say within the list.
So Yeah, I got to Ohlone I forgot to put the gear to Park so I couldnt pull out the keys ._. Im so stupid. I thought it was just my dad's keys that were screwed up. Took me so long to get those keys out im so stupid...

First class was English. I met some guy that was on probation. I have no idea what that is to be honest. So I kinda questioned him and what not. Awkward... XD

So I saw my photo professor again! Yay! I miss photo class! I also noticed some students were from JFK taking digital photo as well. So I went into his digital photo class, after class I walked out. Then I wanted to go back to have a little chitchat with him. Soon after the chat he invited me to his "Dream Team" of enthusiast photographers. I of course accepted. 6:00PM soon arrived and I saw two of my best buddies there, Ahn and Teresa! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment