Monday, January 10, 2011

I can't wait!

Few things I want to rant about. Dances are good only when the dancer has confidence even as bad as the dance is. Speaking of dance, playing Just Dance on the wii yesterday with my little cousins, SHOOPUFF I'm sore as hellos today!

GAH! I can't wait for this game to finish downloading so I can play it on my Wii! :] I"ve been downloading it for 10hrs~ and theres only 20 minutes left! I think i'll go take a shower while waiting. And posting this may kill some more time :D

I got my cousin's late xmas present in the mail today, his camera lens. Oh yeah... And my mommy started her new job today :3 IM GONNA BE HUNGRY NUUU!!! I should go grocery shopping for myself >:]

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, you must me pro status!
    But hey, it's exercise even if it gets you all sore. Is it like DDR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I suck! I only won like 1/10 dances! And it was some tribal one LOL so fail... Better then being girly... I think its worse then DDR LOL

    ReplyDelete