Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ecstatic!


Wooo I spent $105 today!

So as of morning today, I got my daddy some McD breakfast and myself some too. Oh god, I hated chipping the ice off the car window ._. Took me like 15mins but it was a good experience nevertheless.

Went to sleep soon after, then stupid Alec calling me waking me up like he somebody... Ignored it and went back to sleep. Sister woke me up too, stupid jerk ._. I never wake her up! Next time I will...

Met up with some guy selling a camera backpack. Bought it off him for $80 :D I kinda regret it now, because its not the newer version...Well whatever. Im happy I have a backpack for my camera now :D

Soon later I go to meet up with another person selling something I wanted. I will be putting it to use on Friday with my friend Michelle (oh man that felt weird typing that LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I am commenting so late but anyways...
    Spending so much money, huh?...xD
    And what's the picture of on the right? It looks awesomeness. Did you take that recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thats fine XD
    Well I did yep, I'm trying to save money as much as I can ._. I've used so much money lately QQ
    Oh haha, It was on my facebook. It was like omst favorited XD It was at SF the graffiti wall.

    ReplyDelete