Sunday, March 21, 2010

Homework means less to rant about

March 21, 2010

Hey! I didn't type 2009 and delete it this time! I'm getting the hang of it. Beautiful weather this afternoon if I do say myself. This is not going to be a long post. I have homework to do, then to be posting. Besides I'm going to stay home all day occupy myself with those social network sites. So this is going to be a short one. I'm off to submit my Photo homework, then start English homework. Ugh, Man these birds are chirping so annoyingly I just wanna shoot them. Well up until I see them, then I'll be like "aww" And probably will reconsider. Those last sentence was totally not necessary nor is this to cover up my last one, lol.

Anyways! Had a terrible wake up, hate it when cousin sleeps over. He always leaves early in which disrupting my sleep. I'm no much fan of text sleeping either, but I do it just for Michelle. I eventually told her how to decode my secretly hidden messages in my blog recently. She posted it on her blog site which can be found here. I wonder if any of you could figure it out without my help :P But you already have the answers, all you have to do is look how it was formed.

I'm ending this with talking a little more about my happiness. As I was stating I was waking up reading Michelle's text messages. When I decided to wake up finally and get off my luring sleepy bed; I started the computer. Brushed my teeth while it was loading up, took a stand in-front of the toilet (too much information? LOL). Anyways! When my computer loaded up the first thing was click all my bookmarks and made them into tabs. My bookmarked tabs are; Facebook, Myspace, Email, Ebay, Vox, Michelle's formspring, and Michelle's blogspot. Youtube as well, but I did not need that just yet. I was then reading Michelle's post on both her accounted sites. I was really glad of all the positive and cute things she said in her posts. It made me feel good, like really good. If I read this while I was half asleep, I think it would of woken me up so quickly. :)

So I am hoping the rest of the day, I will be texting with Michelle. Her through Yahoo, Me, through my phone. Because she found a genius way not to go over her texting limit.

Ok, I'm ending it here for reals this time. I have food next to me, and I need to submit my homework and get started with Engrish homework. I probably won't update this particular dated blog because I think I wrote most of whats in store.

Have a wonderful day! Go outside and play if you haven't procrastinated with homework like some of us!

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention if neccessary. I feel sick/allergies! D: Whyyyy... ( I would/should ranted about this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment