Saturday, March 27, 2010

The date to remember : 3/27/2010

Alarm woke me up, oh what would I do without it. Got up, got ready to head off to Michelle's house. I felt like I wasn't driving with all my attention on the road. Which is bad; we know. But I felt like I was still half asleep. I brought some stuff over for her sister's to play with as long as my USB; pictures. I felt hungry soon later and decided to get McD. Michelle and I went there and went back to her house. So I fell asleep there few minutes after I ate. Then we talked a little.

I then asked her out, and she happily said yes while adding in some laughter. :)

I was on my way home, and decided I was a tad bit hungry. Well I was craving McD's fries. Apparently the one near Michelle's house is super salty which I love I guess. Haha. I brought it home, then I realized there was so much other food on the table. FOOD OVERLOAD! =) I was pretty glad I have so much to eat. I ate so much, I'm kind of feeling sleepy now.

::Additional information::
-Watched book of Eli; good movie
-Watched Gforce (don't know if I mentioned in my other post)
-Watched ponyo AGAIN, but with my mom.

Thank Qs for reading, thanks P for posting.

3 comments:

  1. YAYYY FOOOOD!

    I wanna watch PONYOOOO D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's a hard date to remember. Did you really get McDonalds again? Tap X?
    PONYO! That was the fish movie right? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, It is going to be a hard date!
    I did actually, lol. But I brushed TapX to the side :\ Even though I was really craving it, its not worth the $3.00 lmao. I'll just drink my soda ;D
    Hahaha, Yeah Ponyo is that fish movie. I don't like re-watching movies >.>

    ReplyDelete