Friday, March 26, 2010

Balls...

Woke up to my broken alarm phone alarm. I didn't even know how I turned it off. Apparently I didn't because I just set it to snooze. -.- God damn it.

Sister came home, we decided to go eat at Boston Market to eat; better then sushi :3 Ewwwie. After we ate, headed to mail something for parents. Then after we went to get my sister's check. Got to her work, met her boss and other workers. Then the encounter with the kids, it wasn't as bad as my sister said it was. I guess she just doesn't like kids period... Lol. Took a lot of pictures of my sister working; even though she ruined some of the pictures by looking at the camera and making a weird face ._. The kids wanted me to take pictures of them, I said sure but later. I finished my roll of film, then I said I'll take pictures of them, Suckers :3

Thats about all I did today, didn't get good till we went outside to play. Thats when I started to get texts from Michelle :) As of now, she is watching a movie with her family. Thats cute, family bonding/get together time. I'm somewhat envious.

Yup.. Thats it.. I wanna go play starcraft 2 now; lol. So the end! :D

::Additional information::
-Mom bought me a chocolate cake piece from safeway for $0.99 and ate half of it :D
-Mom made me eggloos oh em gee, they're so good.
-Beat hella kids in connect 4.
-Fixed my blackberry curve ball.
-Will be going to Michelle's house tomorrow hopefully.

Thank Qs for reading, and thank P's for posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment