Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh how daily..

Yup yup! Nothing much to talk about today folks! :0 I'm sorry to disappoint you. So in no chronological order these are the things I did...
Felt dirty so I took a shower. I feel super clean right now and I wanna go out, but its dark... oooooo I might see a ghost! (no not really).
I went on E-bay again and bidded (totally not a word but yeah) on 5 items! :0 Yeah I gotta stop this addiction... I won em :)
moms calling brb!
Apparently she needed help taking in the groceries. Her friend took her home and she is selling the SUV that she drove in. $22k, nice price but 4k mileage. AND ITS AN SUV; Eww. I told my parents if they buy me that car I'm going to travel the country, lol.
So where was I... Oh right Ebay. So yeah, I've won some stuff, and now I just have to wait for them to come in the mail :D
Didn't do much today, I was a little excited about hanging out with Michelle at the park/library. I woke up pretty late so I was wondering if we were still doing it or not. I decided to call her and check, but she didn't pick up. And later she calls back and told me we're not going to. Glad to hear her voice daily though.
Watched Avatar; Great movie. I would give it like 9/10. It was a very long movie... 2.5hrs.
And now I'm waiting for my noodles I made :D And I will be watching Clash Of The Titans in an hour or so.
OH MY GOD I AM HELLA CRAVING TAPIOCA MILK TEA RIGHT NOW ._. It's not even funny. I'm probably gonna get my hands on some tomorrow along with McD's saltiness fries >:D

So I will be going to see Michelle tomorrow, Yay! I'm on my spring break right now so I know almost nobody reads this, but if one of my acquaintance (I hate how I use this word so much yet I don't know how to spell it right without spell check) somehow cares about my life and reads this; lets chill...maybe...depends...who are you... LOL

::Additional Information::
-I finished my chocolate cake piece, oh god was it delicious.
-Wanting to play badminton.
-Might attend the next badminton game at JFK

Thanks Qs for reading, and thanks Ps for posting.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I guess your day was just as interesting/boring as mine. :)
    Wow...you have that much time to watch 2 movies?!
    The McDonald's fries are hella addicting, huh?
    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete