Monday, March 29, 2010

Living the sick day.

I like how I start all my blogs with waking up, because theres always to talk about something while embracing the new day. Well I woke up surprisingly early today. I woke up around ten-ish then I was like huh wow its so early, so I decided to pop back in bed. Few minutes later Michelle calls me and wakes me up. I had to apologize for my mumbling; lol. So I decided to go back to bed for a couple more hours because I set my alarm to wake me up at 12:30. Obviously I woke up many times before. And when I was getting ready, my alarm rings. I'm like okay, this is useless for now.

Got my parcel from the mail, received 3 lens caps. Canon branded, 55mm. And two 52mm caps. Hmm what else did I do at home... Shit why is it all fuzzy (no not in the cute way). Oh right I shaved; I hate shaving but it feels so good after. Lol.

Well anyways I got ready to go out to JFK to see Michelle and pick her up :) Was waiting by her locker and encountered Jon and fellows (LOL). So I talked to them for a bit, then Michelle called and we met up by her locker. Later, I've complimented on how she looked. She looked very pulchritudinous (ooo big word bitch! I can't even pronounce it LOLOL I FAIL!) AHAHA ANWYAYS! Yeah, she was wearing yellow stripes with grey and white; along with her dark navy blue jeans. Drove her almost home, first stopped by TapX and got my tapioca milk tea ! >:D So the one there is cheaper by $0.02 lol. We then later got into the car and I popped my straw in the drink. FUCKIN THING ERUPTED. Totally not worth the 2cents. ._.

When we arrived at her house, we just chilled as always. Her mom mad some kick ass Alfredo. Yum yum. Her mom also said, "I bought some soda downstairs too." I was like hm, is she doing this just for me? Later Michelle goes down and brings up 2 cups of soda. I was hoping it was sprite as well as her. But it ended up being...!! *DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMM* 7UP! Ewwwww! ;P Yeah I think 7up is the only soda I hate, I don't even think it should be a soda. Well ok I don't want to sound contradicting so whatever.

Later we took a nap-O on her bed-O. But I couldn't sleep so well her sisters are so loud. Then afterwords it got all hot...yeah...hot sounds right... LOLOLOL I mean literally.

Now I are home to be then posting are this with the very exceeding engrish of me's
TIME TO EAT!

Addition information:
-My throat hurts; no fast food ._.
-Going to the badminton game tomorrow.
-Needs to go find a darkroom for my photos to print.

Thank Qs for reading and Thank Ps for posting.

3.27.2010 (maybe if I type this enough i'll remember it lol)

4 comments:

  1. LOL I don't even know what that means.
    So cute how you're so detailed; remembering all that. :)
    Lol, it got really hot........? ahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went on some thesaurus and inputted "pretty" and I got that hahaha.
    You're cuter ;)

    ReplyDelete