Monday, February 28, 2011

Wow what an interesting day!

This morning I woke up around 3:00AM To think that wasn't enough time to prepare, oh how surprised you will be. So I woke up today around 3AM to get ready for school. I was thinking since the gas price was so much I was going to stay at school the whole day today, until 10pm (which I am doing)

SO RIGHT NOW IM IN HYMANHALL! I saw my leader JOSH!(I dont know why I said Daniel) from my work! Haha I love this guy! He's so nice! And I hear he quit his job to go back to school interestedly. Catching up with him was great! Apparently he quit his job and so did many other people. Oh how funny! There are only a rare amount of people left. The ironic part was one of the person who was fired is now the leader?! Oh how hilarious is that. I will be seeing him again on Wednesday same time. (: I look forward to this, I feel gay for him... >.> awkward.... LOL

Ok thats that. I wanna go play some league of legends before my professor comes in. Damn it ._. Im an addict fml.
GAH I JUST JINXED MY GOOD DAY! I cant even play L.O.L Gah QQ! And I got a 80/100 on my English this morning I thought I would add all my bad news here. Alright so I will just be here for 9 more hours... not much.. I hope. I dont need sleep, slept for 14 hours... its all good...I hope my cookies in my car doesn't melt... That would be a waste of girl scout thin mints. :\ I can imagine some crazed fanatic looking through my window and going "SOMEONE SAVE THOSE!" then breaking into my car ._. how obsessed would that be Hah! Lets not jinx this as well ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment