Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cheating myself.

Ok so not much to say today. But just something I thought I'd just like to state. So in the past I bought this English book off craigslist. It's used but I needed it for my class. So as of now I need to do this assignment, but in the book its already done by the previous owner. I think I'm just gonna copy it, I'm too lazy to do it right now. But I know in the back of my mind I'm just cheating myself... Gah I hate this feeling of guilt. I know I should do it because this is the area where it effects me the most on where I have troubles. Or maybe I should eventually take the placement test again and be placed into a higher rank/area where they don't review this.

I really need to know what to shoot pictures of under the category of "obsession connection and inspirations".

1 comment: