Sunday, February 6, 2011

LNA

Thank you, cousin Eileen! Thanks to you this is my new favorite artist/band. Ugh two more days until their new album releases. Can't wait to purchase it!

It's really hot right now. I'm dying in this heat! Maybe because I was having too much adrenaline rushing through me while engaging in league games in Starcraft 2.

Oh snicker doodle... I have yet to finish my English homework ._. Talk about procrastinating to the max. All I need to do is to underline the topic sentences, because I typed out prodigious paragraph after paragraph. I also haven't proceeded my digital photo project. QQ

I find it ironic where the last place that left you infuriated, is now a part of your contentment. How long until it wears off...

Time flew today, I should of shot its wings or something(Get it because "shot" can be used as a photography term too? ha ha ha... never mind).

2 comments:

  1. Snicker doodle? Aha. NO. "Oh, skittles!..." sounds better! LOL.

    AHAHA. You and your creative metaphors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or M&Ms right? haha.

    Pfft, You know you love it :]

    ReplyDelete