Friday, February 25, 2011

New Email!

Okay so I made a new email while waiting for photo class to start. This is what I will mainly use in time so please add it. I made a new one because xm3s0sleepyx just doesn't look professional according to some people(sadly I agree). It's going to take me awhile to adjust to the email. As of now many important things are linked to my old one. I will try to find a way to convert it to my new one. Such things as classes would have to wait of course. And of course we all have our junk email account. gmail is mine, and my old email may be my new one as well.
will_g@live.com

I'm not even sure if there is open lab today... I really hope so. I wanna process my film :\ I miss the bad(not really) chemical smell!
Nothing really new in my life. Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment