Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boggling day.

Yay I just bought the new album of LNA ! :] $9.99 I think this is the only album I have ever bought in my life, and I don't even have it in a disk... LOL How ironic. Kids soon won't even realize what a cassette is ._.

Only got like an irritating two or three hours of sleep. There was so much heat under my sheets I couldn't sleep. For all those who are thinking why, you nasty...

Oh my god, this new song sounds pretty sexy, sorry just had to interrupt my blog thoughts just for this.

While I was in English class I was trying to keep up with my texts and emails. I felt like such a business man/drug dealer. Here and there, melancholy texts would appear before me. After English class, got home asap to get my sister's iTouch. Once it was in my possession I went to Fremont Hub to sell it, infront of Hawaiian BBQ. The women from Oakland came down (so far... in my thoughts) just to get it. I sold it, and deducting the amount from that from my sister's tab that she owes me. Now she only owes me around $90. Went home soon after the transaction.

Came back home, went to sleep for an hour and thirty minutes. Soon after, I got into the shower and off I went to school.

As I was driving to school I noticed some pictures that would of been nice shots to take. However, I cannot be late for class or just stop my car and bust out my camera. One shot would of been of a old lady siting on her walker looking towards the suns rays. I thought it could of been a spectacular shot of unawareness of what she is actually looking at/for. The other shot was of a black man counting money around a suspicious area. Honestly, here I almost started to tear up, because of how the community effected me of how I see society these days. I didn't understand why the first thing that occurred to me was, "Oh, probably dealing drugs." I need to ameliorate my mind, so such as these aren't so anticipated. Don't get me wrong I believe this would of been a good picture as well.
My reasoning : Well I just said one (the way it effected me). And it can possibly tells a story.

Well not much to say about digital photography. We did get to our "Five Favorite Things" I talked a little about my pictures, I hope I did well. I went back to my car after digital photo class, to get my black and white materials. When I got to my car, I noticed I didn't have printing photo paper.
Here I started to decide, "Should I go home and get some, or borrow a friends. I am only processing a film anyways. Probably not much time to print pictures." So did I stay or did I go back home? I went back home. Why? Because I didn't want to go to class with all that photo gear in my car. One way to be safe, two stone one bird(or something like that).

I am really getting sleepy right now... I know if I say I'll do the rest tomorrow I wont...

SO LETS CONTINUE! Got back to Ohlone with my photo paper! For the first time I parked in the staff area, which is okay for students after 5PM. I saw one of my favorite photo friend, Teresa! I honked my car horn, and startled her. I waved at her, then two guys thought I was waving at them, so they waved back. Don't you just hate that when you're the one feeling retarded, I feel for them. It happened to me quite some time, so now I just don't react. After photo class, I realized, I only used only one photo paper... WASTE OF MY GAS GAH!

I'm broke. I spent like another $200 today. On what?
-Personal needs wants
-Other people's requests
-School
-Food
-Support

Another random thing to add, my hands smell like photo chemicals. Someone smell it, I don't know if its developer, stop, or fix. Whatever it is, I like it. But its probably bad for me... hah oh well.

Finally, below will be the next lens I may be getting from my own money. I will purchase this when I have enough...
If you want to know the price, I have provided a link here.


If you guys actually read all this, I'm giving you an E-HUG right now. You feeling it?! If you actually are... you probably should be getting yourself checked and not reading about me. I worry for you.

1 comment:

  1. Dam, you're spending hekka much money! x]

    Yeah, you know, I didn't read the whole thing. Just little snippets of it!



    AHA, JKJK. :D

    ReplyDelete