Monday, April 19, 2010

What a smiley face day!

So I went to sleep quite late last night. I thought I wouldn't be capable to wake up today. Thankfully I was able to wake up early enough to finish one homework assignment that was due today in English class. I had to do two, but I was only able to finish one. :\ I was very paranoid on turning it in.
Assile Osman, my buddy, worries me a lot. :\ This guy man, I swear he tells me he'll be at my house at 7:15AM. He then eventually shows up around 7:30AM. Gah, If he was any more late I would of gotten my mother to driven (is that a word?) me to school.
We arrive at Ohlone College, headed to the library. I give props to Assile, he's pretty dedicated in his education. I wish I was like that, but eh I guess it just isn't my forte.
I started to head to class, feeling remorse of my homework not being done. I waited in-front of class for around 2-3minutes just checking my mail through my iPod touch. At least the next person arrived after me was smart enough to look at the paper posted. It said class was canceled! Oh boy was I glad! This is why I am posting right now. This is probably the most earliest post I have ever made and will probably ever do. I am currently blogging in Hyman Hall, pretty loud computer work area.

Michelle do not get upset or angry at what you are going to read. If you think you will, please disregard the next paragraph. XD But I'm pretty sure we're gonna be open right? If you do get mad please notify me :3
So I am noticing this girl siting across from me. She looks pretty nice. :) She has a cute face. I think she would look better if her hair wasn't clipped upwards. I view all girls with their hair up in some fashion to be ugly, well not ugly, uhm... unattractive. Her eyes look nice too, well when she was looking down, haha. That might of sounded rude. Overall, looking unique.

So I have a girl and a guy next to me right now speaking Korean. Haha, what a beautiful language. Due to me over excessively obsessing with starcraft, popular Korean game league. Every time I hear people speaking Korean, that is the first thought that flies through my head. Overall, I love the girl's hair. Its like brunette with small few curls at the ends. Pretty cool, pretty cool.
There is also a guy siting where that other girl was siting. I'm glancing at his earring, wanting my ear to be like that. Too bad I'm afraid of needles XD so I guess I'll never get my ear pierced.

I guess I'm gonna end it here. I wish I brought my headphones :\ Have a nice day everyone. I hope your day is better then mine... HAH! Not today! My day pwns everyone's day today! Bwahaha!

IMPORTANT!


I may/might not be posting for the next 1-7days. The reason with this is because I will be getting my DSLR(Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera today! Can't wait to get my Nikon D90 and play with it! Like all people we all part from what is important to fiddle with something of anew. I also won a bid yesterday on Ebay, for a 32GB SDHC memory card. This might not be arriving for 3-4weeks sadly. It is coming from China, or Hong Kong or Shanghai if you wanted to be specific. I think its easier to say China, unless I am living around China. I mean you aren't gonna get specific if you were in China, saying, "I'm getting a package from Ohio." I believe you'll just say the USA or US.

No comments:

Post a Comment