Friday, April 2, 2010

Head owie...

Yesterday:

I went to JFK to get Michelle at 11:40, because Chin told me that time. -.- But they actually get out at 12:40. So I got in-front of room 500 to wait for Michelle. When she came out she looked stunning with her matching grey outfit with her Hello Kitty necklace. Later on we got a ride from Chin Ming Lui. We got to our house fun fun. Got straight into playing super smash brothers brawl. Sergio came by later to play with us too :D
Later, Brian, Michelle, and I went to the mall. Because Brian wanted to play ID3 (initial D). Now he owes me $5 :D I played DDR for Michelle, but then my stupid heart condition came up. Gah screw you AVNRT :\ We went to Sanrio to look around then I saw some of my old friends. Danielle and Maria started to talk to me, and I introduced them to my girlfriend and my cousin. After we left I dropped Brian off, then I dropped Michelle off. I should of dropped Michelle off first because I didn't know she had to be home before 8:00PM. So I started to rush her home, and Brian would of loved the ride, lol. Thankfully I got her home in time. I called Michelle later that night just because I felt like talking to her, or maybe I just miss her too much. Hehe

Today: Just gonna stay home and relax a little. I don't even wanna blog right now ._. My head still hurts, so yeah. my blogs would be better if my head wasn't so owie right now.

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Haha so I just realized that you changed your default pic on your blog. :) We need another one. xD
    Your blogs are fine the way they are. And if you don't want to blog, don't pressure yourself.
    Get some rest. Hope you feel better. And I miss you too. =]

    ReplyDelete