Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh Engrish...

Ironic how the world functions, you may have love for one thing, but it can completely block you out...

SO I DIDN'T SLEEP TODAY!

Lets begin... I was doing my homework all night well partially. I was also on e-bay and maybe like 5minute of youtube. I had Rachel Ramos distract me from like 10-12, then she finally went to sleep. I found it creep that I actually finished all of it with some time to spare. As I am blogging right now, I should have been doing my Lab paragraph. But I finished that while I was supposed to be asleep I guess. I need to turn in my lab work soon, I've just been killing time and finishing other English work. Revising my how to paragraph it went from 4 pages to 2 pages and now 1.9 pages lol. Cutting it down yay. I'm pretty glad though that I am attempting to pass. I will finally find out if school is for me or not. I can't say I never tried! :)

English class was alright, not much to talk about. Had a guest speaker but it was really one of the counselors here at Ohlone.

Later I will be picking up my lady at JFK. I can't wait to see her :) I was about to get something for her too, hmm maybe I will get something for us. And not just her so she won't feel as guilty, teehee. I feel bad also that I might just go to sleep when I get to her house. Or actually maybe I'll make her come over for awhile then I will drive her back eventually! :) We shall see we shall see...

Oh boy I am hella sleepy... :\ I'll just cut it short here.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing your homework!!!
    Hahaha. You'll do good in English!
    Wow! Please don't get me anything. There is no need. Not necessary. And when when you come over, I don't mind sleeping. I am usually tired too. =]

    ReplyDelete