Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aye Ess Dee Eff

asdf! So I should do my homework starting... now! But I'm blogging... LOL Ai yai ._. I've been putting off homework for 4 hours almost. Just thinking of it is too much! I don't want to do 2 paragraph's of homework. Gotta be all detailed and shit too. Gah. School is a poop, How do people stand college? I will never know. As of now I'm wondering what I should do. Maybe i'll do my, "how to" paragraph now after this blog. And I will do my other prompt writing paragraph tomorrow? Eh I'll just get to it soon. I hate how there are so many distractions in the world...

So I've ordered my DSLR camera finally! :D My D90 with 18-105mm lens. Oh boy I can't wait to get it in the mail. It haven't even shipped yet, so I can't really obsess on where it is at the very moment. Maybe its in the factory/shop still :[

Happy Two Weeks Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment