Thursday, April 8, 2010

Continue. Continuum?

Guess what! I'm back in blogging :3 I have gotten somewhat better. So I thought I might do things a little bit different. Instead of writing about my day in chronological order I just wanna rant about how I've been feeling. If you don't give a dookie then don't read just stop right... now. x)

Some feelings I've been feeling, as of now very happy and great. I love this song, "ATB - Justify". It my favorite as of right now without knowing the meaning, haha. Its just...Oh, just the music just lovely.

Another feeling I've been having is; hopeless. I have been feeling this way because I've been like yeah I'll go to school take a few classes and pass em. This shouldn't be too hard. So I take English, Photo, and Math (12 credits total full time student). I got depressed after giving up math and right now I don't even think I can pass English. ._. So I've wasted my parent's money. :\ each credit is around $26 I think? so 12creditx26dollars is $312.00. Well idk it sounded hella more expensive before. (Maybe because I'm looking at my DSLR camera and its what making it seem cheap. lol). So I know for sure I lost the Math money ._. because I already withdrew from that. And now if I don't pass English which doesn't seem like I will, I should of just paid of photo ._.
All my English paragraphs are like D-F work ._. but outside of class work that needed to be submitted to another teacher, its like C-B work. *Sigh*

Lasty, my feeling of a brighter, newer, and hardworking life. Regardless, I know its not a career. I know many people strive for one, but I AM really okay with a simple every day job life. I may regret this later on, but I honestly don't know how it feels to be working an everyday job majority of people complain about. Maybe its because they own a home, car, and bills that are needed to be paid off. And I as of now, do not have any of that to worry about. But for now, I will save up all my money that would be made. The only money that will be spent is for food and gas money. So honestly I don't mind making min. wage, I don't understand why most of the people I know with job always complain. You are making money be happy, compared to the rest of us. You guys just honestly don't understand what you're complaining about. Sometimes I wonder, who is in the rightful position to be complaining, them or I.

Well I feel better expressing myself. I think that's all I'm going to do with this post. Oh right, the title is due to that I'm working on a photo project involving vast continuums and they're so annoying ._.
So, I've been checking out this sexy ass babe. Her name is, Nikon D90 <3 I think I'll give her a nickname when I get my own. I shall name her "Picky-Clicky" But recently, I've been told to get other models and even brands. The Canon EOS 40D and Nikon D300(or was it D3000). Ugh, I've been debating recently and I've been tempted to get the EOS 40D for its fast frame per sec. shooting.

Have a nice day everyone :3 Take-E cares :)

2days until 2week anniversary of being the most luckiest guy :3

1 comment:

  1. Haha yay! You're back to blogging! :)
    I listened to that song. And yeah I don't get the meaning either but it's nice.
    Aw. Don't feel hopeless! Even if it seems that way, haven't you heard of that line, "keep trying". Hahahahaha.
    Wowwww. So into cameras, or I think that what you're talking about.
    :3

    ReplyDelete