Monday, May 2, 2011

Inconsideratness... I swear.

I feel like I need to move really. I can't handle how inconsiderate and immature my family is. Not just my family in general, but majority of my cousins as well. I don't care if they read this, but I'm just being honest. My cousin Brian, he always wakes me up while I'm asleep. Really, I mean how rude. That's not just him either. I think almost all my little cousins do this shit to me. Another note on Brian, he goes on and orders photo stuff without adding my orders in. We were supposed to order it together, but he wanted it by Friday. Which was understandable; however, don't you have the decency of notifying me? Pfft, as of now I don't even feel like teaching you how to develop prints. You can take/pay for classes and learn yourself and from a teacher/professor. Moving onto my sister, I swear I believe she is the most inconsiderate one of all. She has a minor detail wrong with her teeth that isn't straight. And by this she wants braces, which will cost over $1,000. I find this ridiculous, how perfect do you want to be? NO ONE IS PERFECT! I swear, I feel like leaving a scar on her face. Would you get face surgery for that too? Geez, there is a limitation to these kind of things. Hell, I think she needs help. Like those people who purge themselves just to be skinny. My overbite is so overly deep, sometimes it pains my wisdom teeth. I, however have not even removed my wisdom teeth; nor got braces. I choose not to because I don't want to run my family's budget. We don't have dental insurance and yet my sister wants to do this. The braces idea game from my little two cousins, who just recently got them. My uncle comes into my room to speak to me about going to LA every two weeks. So I ask why? He says, "Oh, so you can take my kids to the dentist." This raged me inside, It's not just the kids who are inconsiderate, but also the parents. I'm not going to sugarcoat how I am feeling, so here goes.
Dude, I ain't going to fuckin' drive your kids to LA just because you don't want to. Take your own fuckin' responsibility to take them. Don't dump their shit onto me. I'm sick of doing shit for your family. My dad does enough for you, I'm not going to let you take advantage of me as you do with him. As nice as I am I let few things go, but there is an extent on how far it can go. Unless you will pay for my braces and will have some benefactor in this, it's not happening. Should I apologize? No. Truthfully, if someone in my family dies. I don't think I will show any remorse or sympathy. Sometimes I wonder, if I am over thinking this. I mean, some of my other cousins are not as bad. Eileen and Josephine never wake me up while I am still asleep.

I think my thoughts are all negative. I know I mentioned this before, but I will mention it again. If you really want to text/talk to me. Make sure you do it like a week, at least a day before notice. (: If you're going to text me last minute asking for help with something, I may not be so kind. "Can you help me get to this party at _____?" Uh, no? I don't find you a good friend, so no. :) YES I WILL ADD THE SMILEY FACE IN THERE TOO If the situation calls for an emergency with kindness, "I'm sorry to bother you, but can you take me to the hospital because...." Of course I would most likely say yes for those types of things. It's the matter of the situation. Lying is bad, you reap what you sow.

Change of mood- Don't you find it funny when people ask you a question, but go on a story answering their own question? Let me try to think of one. Hmm...
"Have you been to disneyland? I went during blah blah blah." And before you know it, you couldn't even answer the question. Hell the topic has probably changed or it's about roller-coasters. People really need to shut up sometimes, if they are really interested. Maybe it's just a sign of nervousness *shrug*

Things I should of posted, but failed to.
- Jury Duty
- Oakland with Dad
- Photo job

No comments:

Post a Comment