Monday, May 16, 2011

Finals day


So I'm skeptical about this whole dollar soda thing at Mcdonalds. Recently they are giving any size soda for $1.00! I was like whoa! Yummy! So I went there and ordered a large Dr Pepper. Was it a dollar? Yes it was and I'm amazed! While I was gonna pay for the item, the women saw in my car. She was all, "Whoa thats a big book you got there. I was never good at school so yeah your book is already giving me a headache" Haha she sure was quite a talker. I enjoyed her momentary company though. Surely I will go back just to see her, not my type of girl (tattoos and punkish), but fun to talk to.
Also in this picture you can see a big ass book I got, hehe.

I made a video blog, but I don't like my voice. So I don't think I will be uploading it, hah. Ugh makes me want to use my video on my camera for something though...

Woke up at 4AM doing homework and studying for my finals. I was texting this person when my finals began. It was enjoyable until the late responses. I hate it when all of a sudden you stop getting replies from a person. Starts with minutes, then onto hours...Meh...

Oh when I got home I got something in the mail! I was scared to open it... I get nervous whenever I get mail from like the state or country. It's just creepy even though I know I did nothing wrong. But it was tax refund! Woohoo! I got $353. I want to spend it, but then again I think I should save it. Maybe i'll just use $100 and treat myself to something nice. Finals are over, I deserve it.

Speaking of finals being over, so is the semester. I got so many hugs today! I almost forgot how enjoyable they were! Yeah, I know many of you are like hugs? pfft I get them as easy as air! Well for me Mr/Ms! They are as hard to come by as radio with decent music! I think I got like 5-6 hugs today? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment