Thursday, May 5, 2011

New look?

Went to sleep at like 5 in the morning. All bad. Woke up around 11:20AM from a number I did not recognize. I was like hmm, well maybe its important and I should pick it up. So I did, and it was indeed important. It was a call from Walmart telling me that my glasses are ready for pick up. Woo! ...And I fell back asleep LOL

My dad eventually was about to head out for groceries, so I scattered off my bed to the door. I asked, "Where are you going? Can you take me to Walmart? They called and said it was ready for pick up." My dad was surprised how fast it was, because I went there on Tuesday. They said they would have it done in a week, but it only took two days. Yay! New glasses and I kinda like them more then my other one. :] Pretty cheap too, my mom beg to differ. She liked my old ones, which I was not too fond of so I never wore them.

As always going out with my dad, always meant going somewhere else. OH EM GEE THE CAR WAS HOT ._. QQ!

1 comment: