Sunday, April 24, 2011

Process of learning.

I'm hella confused about education in general now. Schools, what are they for? Learning correct? So if you fail, you try again. If this is the case, why are such things as insurance and other offers state; If you have a 3.0 GPA+ You can qualify for blah blah blah. It just pressures the students to cheat. I don't know... I wouldn't mind getting a F if I gave it my best and learned something. Getting an A and cheating yourself out of an education... man. I just don't think the education system is even working out right. I'm thinking, If you get bad grades and learned/educated yourself that's good; however your transcript will look bad. On the other hand, if you get good grades and not learn jack squat, you can get into a better college. How can one justify this? At this very moment I'm thinking education is harder to understand than life itself...

...Back to homework ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment