Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Relief and remembering

Oh boy! Spring semester is almost over! :] Hell lot of things to do though! QQ!
Adobe photoshop big assignment.
Adobe photoshop take home quiz. CHALLENGING AS HELL!
B&W photography last critique on your best photos
English research, note card, and essay on Monday

I'm trying to finish up the quiz right now. After I will be writing a small sincere note to a person in my English class.

Just going back, I remember when I was quiet and had a gf. We were at Tapioca and she was being the social butterfly she is. I on the other hand was being quiet and not interacting. I had a flip phone back then with no text. I remember her texting me, "I like you. :)" Usually I would be like damn it, another $0.10 on my bill. Made me happy, just one of those unforgettable moments I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment