Friday, April 15, 2011

RA-RA-RA-RAAHH-RACCOON!

Black and yellow, black and yellow. I'm a bee I'm a bee. They're attracted to me they come around like honey cause I'm fly like a bee. Man I got 'em all buzzin' buzzin' buzzin' buzzin'
Really... I can be the next YEY-AREA RAPPAH! This shit writes itself! I mean every other artist making their music from sampling music, I can do the same!
Just giving you people the example of how my music is gonna be yenno? Before I make millions and such ;D

Anywhoo, I really need to finish this assignment of scavenger hunt up. Just need a couple more... I hope I finish it tomorrow when I am at Oakland. I gotta find the court house and what not, ugh. Then on Sunday it will be due, but I will be going to the Cherry Festival in San Fransico, with Daniel.

Yesterday I went to Jack in the Box to get food. Apparently I got served by Jesus... Literally. LOL I have it on my receipt, it says manager - jesus HAH

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOL, love the song! You really could be a rapper! :P
    Dude, it's Jesus, "hay-soos"! Ahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete