Monday, April 11, 2011

Mouse!

I went to sleep last night watching funny ass video on a shooting game for hours. Oh man I couldn't stop laughing that I started to cry. So I eventually went to sleep at like 3-4AM and woke up at 6:30AM. I was super tired I didn't even wanna go to school! Bleh! But I had an essay that was due, so I had to go type it.

Ugh, I'm disappointed that I went back home after English. Well I took a nap and I guess it was worth it. My stomach was hurting so it forced me to go back home.

Came to Digital photography class nothing new. Turned in my pictures, and not many other did any better so yeah...

Right now I am bored and I just got out of digital photography class. I went to the library and I am currently here typing this. So here I am about to use a computer, girls started freaking out and one jumped on top of a chair. I was like huh, whats going on? And I see a little cute mouse running around the floor. These two other cute girls I saw/met the other week is still here too. They saw it, and was like, "Aww!" It's good to know that not all girls think they should be squished and killed. It went into a study room with a girl and she ran out. I was laughing inside, but at the same time concerned. I started to empty out my backpack and was going to use it to catch the little mouse. I hear some people talking, "Is he going to catch it with his backpack?" Heh, I rather catch it and let it go free than some idiot killing it and getting it over with. I eventually went into the room with my empty backpack and chased it for 1-2minutes. Eventually it got into my backpack and I frantically zipped it up. I came out of the room asking if anyone wanted it, sadly no one said they did. I didn't expect anyone to want it anyways, where would they carry it? I started walking out the library and into a small patch of grass releasing the critter. For awhile, it didn't want to leave my bag. I had to let it go, no way could I keep a pet. I wouldn't know where to hide it anyways. It might be better that it roams free then caged up, the rule of nature I suppose. If it gets eaten by a snake/bird; nature sure is taking its course.
Now that I think of it, no one said thank you... Meh :] I should be grateful that it didn't die.

Waiting for my black and white photo class to start is.. OH RIGHT I NEED TO GET MY FILM! Well I have an hour till it starts so I guess I'll walk down to my car and take my time... I guess I'll end it here... I really want to talk to these two girls, haha. Oh well... Even if I strike up a conversation, my goal isn't prioritized.

No comments:

Post a Comment