Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things you find on Craigslist...

So I'm currently on CL right now just browsing random catagories. I go under tools, and guess what you can buy apparently. Male Clean Urine. WTF?! LOL! I'll sell my urine for $5! There are also old ass stuff people still look for weirdly, like floppys. Who the hell uses those anymore?! I wonder where all mine went, I had some pretty drawings I made of Pokemon when I was like 6 in there. LOL Speaking of floppy disks, I think I will take one around with me for the hell of it. Some interesting stuff happened to me today, and will happen. Not good enough to blog about though, or too good that I can't... oooo! ;]

Hopefully my friend Kimhak will let met borrow some of his photo gear today. He says that he has a monopod and a film camera he never uses and they're just lying around. I thought I'd take them off his has for now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment