Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh how I wish I was more enthusiastic for this blog.

I think I caught a cold. Friggin' shirt wasn't warm enough! Either ways I wanted thought it was importatnt to jot down things that happened yesterday as well as today. But before I get into that, I gotta say. Everyone that is into Kaskade, FYI LNA IS KASKADE! >:[ Oh and my teef hurts :\

Morning... Hmm, not much to talk about. After first class, I had to go back home to take care of some business. I thought I was gonna be there for the whole day, but I guess not.
Went home took a nap. Went back to the photo lab to sell Emily photo paper. Before I got there I saw Honey. We converse a little; her cute as always. Soon after Mr. Mueller sees me ask says, "Hey Emily is waiting for you, stop flirting!" So I got to her and sold her 100sheets of 8x10 glossy for $55. Went in front of digital photo, chilled with my new buddy Anthony. Don't wanna call him a friend yet, but he's really cool. He was like, "Damn our teacher being a cock block man!" Which was really funny, haha.
After class Anthony dropped me off at Subway. I walked back with a cup of starbucks caramel frap, and subway sandwich. I was organizing my stuff in the car and I left my frap on top of my car. I sat at my car and enjoyed myself. I almost forgot it was on top of my car, a black guy walked past and was like, "Aye yo, you know that you got a drink on top of your car right?" I'm like, "OH CRAP! I almost forgot!" He handed it to me through the window, and I was very grateful. He then walked away saying, "Oh no prob no prob." It was very ironic because I was just thinking about being kind to others and good hearted. Then this act of kindness occurs. I really hope good karma gets back at him. :)

I went into Hyman Hall to take my English module quiz after my meal. There was this asian girl that parked in front of me. Gosh it was really such an ironic day! Earlier I said about being kind hearted, nicer world, and what not. I was thinking of something corny, maybe I should write a note and put it on her windshield wipers. Thankfully I didn't or it would of been really awkward aha. She noticed me too, she said to me, "Hey I think I parked in front of you." I replied, "Oh? I think you did. How come you didn't tell me about the drink that was still on top of my car?!" She was all, "Oh I didn't know." And off I was to take my quiz/test

Processed film, printed a few prints. Samantha really liked my satin paper. She was grasping it for so long, it was very entertaining. She was so weird today, Teresa and I found it very pleasing. After class waiting for our prints to come out of the drying machine, a girl asked me, "Are you Will?" I'm like, "Yup, are you Monica?" And we shook hands :] She was a girl I was emailing unknowingly about her friend buying photo paper. I suppose I have to thank Emily for that. By being generous of helping her instead of printing. I got to know another girl in my class better. She's pretty cute; I love her hair. Her personality on the other hand kinda intimidates me.
Honestly, If you know a lot of big words and talk very smart like... it scares people... LOL Thats why I try to 90% dumb it down. I believe I'm more used to talking to people with English not being their first language too.

Truly, It's a great feeling to talk with new people.


Today some person was supposed to buy my earphones but I guess they don't want them anymore...
Mom was prettying annoying today, bothering me nonstop. I think I was frustrated because I was sick, and I really wanted to relax when I'm not stressed at school.

I didn't even start on my English homework ._. Think I will start it now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment