Monday, March 21, 2011

Bad start.

Yesterday was a bad awakening! My dad was being an idiot and doesn't remember the information I gave him to my health account. And my aunt was like oh remember your son getting an Xray? I need to see it blah blah blah. JUST GOOGLE SOME SHIT... -_- So annoying so I had to get up walk to the living room all drowsy. And I'm like GEEZ DAD ITS RIGHT HERE IN THE NOTEBOOK I WROTE IT DOWN I KNOW IT. So I found it and frustratingly pointed it in his face. My aunt felt sorry so she was like, "I remember giving you money for your bday made you happy so let me give you some more". I felt so guilty so I'm like no no, yenno the whole asian routine with the money scenario. So soon after my aunt leaves $50 on my chair. TOTALLY WORTH GETTING UP FOR $50! Aha!
My parents made me buy a phone on eBay, similarity bidding on one as well. Geez, I wonder how much I spent on eBay these past two months... I feel like I used at least $400. Of course a friend asking me to buy stuff for him and being paid back.
My mom cooked some noodles... I dunno what she put in there but my tummy has been hurting. -_-

UGH I HAVENT SLEPT YET! And I thought hey McDonalds is almost open why not just wait and use up a coupon. I'm not doing anything till 2-3PM today; therefore, get my dad some McDs. So I did went out at 5AM to McDs. HORRIBLE! I had to wait till 5:30 ._. horrible horrible. I actually Emailed McDonalds, saying how terrible their information provided was. Yelp, and their own site says drive through is open at 5AM; fools!

Bah title seems so negative. Well looking on the optimistic side; I got iced tea, $50, pretty new pink iPhone 4 case, on spring break, and I might be able to go out and take pictures today! (: Oh right and the most best part I wanna say is, late birthday present from my best friend, Nancy.

HAH! My class alarm just came on, I gotta turn that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment