Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thinking again...

So my girlfriend, Michelle Yoo is going to camp soon. :\ I wonder how I'm gonna react to it once she is there and left me all alone abandoned. It's gonna be like a poor new born puppy in a dark alley aside trashcans. Contained in a cardboard box on a rainy day squealing for warmth. While the mother is no where in sight.....

Today was good, I managed to clean up a lot. The only thing I haven't cleaned was my desk and myself. HAHAHA :P
My cute little afar away cousins came today :) Woohoo! I got to hear more of my little cousin's Aussie accent :P
Loaned my sister $200.00 for her credit card bill or something *shrug* I'm so nice to her :\
Got starbucks and boston market today. Yum! I also got my dad a coffee from starbucks and he drank all of it even the ice O_O Then I told him it was around $3.00 and he freaked and wanted a refund x) <3

Time to take a shower! buhbye!

1 comment:

  1. Oh aww. You're so metaphoric. It's hard for me too. But I promised, I'd call you whenever I have the chance to (and if there's reception), promise! :D

    Oh that's good that you cleaned! Haha, so did I! Well actually I have to almost everyday.

    HOMEMADE COFEE IS JUST AS GOOD, well sort of...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete