Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bad day?

Tired sleepy in the morning did not want to go to work, because I woke up at 5 and fell back asleep till 7:30. Who likes doing that.. tell me who?!
Some reason I was hyper at work... >.>
Two new asian chicks are working there now. One is pretty cute, my friend is training her. Lol. Now I can tease him bwahaha. But I love him for all the help he has helped me with.
Told leader I was leaving at 4:40 (No overtime, 8hours only). I was scared to tell him because I don't like being told to stay and do overtime. ...Work shouldn't make people feel this way! :\
Drove to a park/Lake idk wtf it was... Side of the free way. Was looking at the GPS seeing where I was going and apparently I was driving in the wrong lane and luckily the car took the other lane for me. I'm so sorry other car :\
Got onto the freeway and fuckin' cars won't let me in their lane. I'm hella generous to others I wish other people were as considerate as me sometimes... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment