Saturday, July 3, 2010

ITS SO FLUFFY!



Oh man I hella want to watch that movie, "Despicable Me". Fuck I can't even spell that word right ._.
Well I got my 3month anni present from Michelle. :D And its a penguin plush! The one I hella wanted :3 and guess what? ITS SO FLUFFFYYY Was my first reaction xD Well second.. my first one was hmm, I wonder what it is that I can probably already get o.o But yea, I don't have it yet :D Woot Thanks babe :3

Oh right so I went to a fleamarket today at JFK. It was pretty interesting and expensive. Such ripoffs. BUT OMG There was bunnies and kitties there :\ That made me so sad in a way, but excited at the same time. Some fuckin jerk talks about eating the bunny... I hope someone eats him :\ There were also some old fashion cameras. The only one I remembered were Minolta, Canon, and Nikon. They were such in bad condition too, not worth the $10-$50. There was also a Kingston Class 4, 4GB SDHC Card for $5. I thought that was cheap, but I wasn't so sure. And I don't think I would need it anyways. I'm just gonna google/ebay it now just to see if I missed out on a profit.

Today, I'm not feeling so well either... My nose is weird and my lip thing is very annoying, and some reason I feel uneasy.. :\
Have a nice day everyone :\

No comments:

Post a Comment