Friday, June 18, 2010

How sad....

So I just realized that life is bull shit...
Didn't hit me till today because these mexicans got $600~ for their paycheck. I was jealous till my co-worker said, "You're just working for your car right? They however are working to pay off rent and what not." So food for thought, I never deeply considered their life style. In someway, I put it as they're just working to survive. I know I should be glad I'm not in their shoes, however if I was, I don't think I would be able to make it. I should be glad I am not one of them. I feel really bad now for calling them inconsiderate in my mind... Maybe they're just stressing and too grumpy. Regardless I've always been nice to each and every single worker there.

Well I'm gonna be working overtime tomorrow, I too like money :)

Something out of the randomness: My finger smells like mustard :3

No comments:

Post a Comment