Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pick me up?

Oh I had a rant yesterday but I forgot it...

Yeah, having a job isn't as go-happy as I thought. I suppose if its an simpler job it would be okay. I think I'm doing too much of a hard manual labor job ._. Debating on quitting but if I do its back to school for me. I don't wanna go back to school, I'll only go for photo class though. So I make $10 an hour. I work 8hours everyday. 5 days this week. so I make $80 a day x5. I make 400.00 a week. Then you -tax money. GAY... Idk, but I'll just cut that in half so I make around $200 a week. Hm...

Well today I wanted to drop off my girlfriend, Michelle at school. But she said she was already going so, I guess I couldn't see her today. At least it would of made my day better. Guess its all exhaustion and stress from here.

So at work I have to learn the basics which were putting a stand, power supply, blue-tooth, camera, microphone, audio, 2 speakers, and 3 fans into the computer.
Now I have to learn more stuff; motherboard, antenna, system set up, system failures, write reports, request/ask for materials. Basically more shit added onto the first pile of shit so it gets shittier ._.

I thought I would never complain because work is work. But maybe I'm complaining just because the work condition sucks. Maybe I will work better if I had English speakers, better instructions/instructors/leaders, friends maybe, and not a crowded/packed working environment._.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that does sound hard/boring/bleh.
    But then again, it is a labor job.

    I'm sorry...I wish I could've made your day. ;)
    Haha that would of made my day too.

    ReplyDelete